Table of Contents
Life of a Fisherman
Life of a Fisherman Paragraph
A fisherman is a person who lives by catching and selling fish. Our seas, rivers, lakes, haors, bells, and canals are full of different kinds of fish. The fishermen catch fish in these waters. He works hard all day and all night. He is always busy making his fishing nets, repairing them, and taking care of his fishing boat. He spends most of his time fishing in the river and the sea. Sometimes he goes into the deep sea to fish. He catches fish and sells them in the market or locality. Thus he maintains his family with his poor income.
Most of the fishermen are poor. They have no fishing nets or boats of their own. They hire these from others. They have to pay a large portion of their income for this. So, they can’t overcome their poor condition. It is very difficult for a fisherman alone to improve his condition. For this, he can form a cooperative society. Besides, the government may give them loans to buy nets and boats. A fisherman contributes a lot to the economy of the country. They supply us with fish. Besides, we earn a huge amount of foreign currency by exporting fish.
- Easy 500+ Words climate change essay for HSC & SSC 2024
- Most Important Climate Change Paragraph for SSC & HSC | All Classes 2024
- Important & Easy: Bangabandhu Tunnel Paragraph | Karnaphuli Tunnel Paragraph For All Classes 2024
- Best 03 Climate Change Paragraph for All Classes Students
- Best 05 Adolescence Paragraph for All Classes Students
- Best 05 A Road Accident Paragraph for All Classes
- Best 03 City Life and Rural Life Paragraph for All Classes
- Best 05 A Street Accident Paragraph for All Classes
- Best 03 May Day Paragraph for All Classes
- Best 05 Metro Railway Paragraph for All Classes